Tuesday, November 9, 2010

lately

These are some pictures of what we've been up to lately. I haven't been awesome at blogging so here are a few highlights of that last three or four months...

1. The Kids dressed up for Halloween and had a show at their school. I didn't get a picture of Cassidy, but here is Ashtynn and Josh. Josh was a Phantom and Ashtynn was Alice in Wonderland. How cute!

2. We went to Deer Valley a lot during the Summer. Some of the pictures of the kids are from Deer Valley. They had so much fun walking main street, swimming at the pool, and hangin out with dad. :)

3. We went to tons of concerts during the summer. Ben Folds, Little Big Town, Civil Twilight, Anberlin, Big Headed Todd, etc.

4. Haunted House 2 weeks ago with Cassidy and some friends. The Haunted Asylum was so awesome!!

5. The Bees game on the 24th of July was so much fun with the Kids. They loved the Fireworks.

This is just a summary of what we've been up to lately. I have absolutely been loving my life. I am so happy where I am today! I am also soooo grateful that my mom is happy and doing well. Can't wait to see my family for Thanksgiving!!!











3 comments:

  1. It was fun seeing you at tepenyaki! Hope life is going well for ya!
    shannaandchris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun to see an update. Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally an update! I'm glad you are loving life. I love the pictures. Can't wait to see you soon! Love ya

    ReplyDelete