Monday, November 22, 2010

GREAT NEWS






wooooooohoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! I got a new job! I got the job offer today from KSL to work in their sales department. I am so thrilled about this job. I interviewed a week ago but haven't told very many people because I get really excited and didn't want to jinx myself.. But I got the email today and I will be working for KSL in their new department "business directory". I will miss the Jazz a lot because it has been a good and fun job for me, but I look forward to making more money. :)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Linds! That is really great news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! That seems like a GREAT company to work for. AND fun fun fun. I'm excited for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job chica!! You will rock that job!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete