Thursday, November 18, 2010

bikram...



Has anyone heard of Bikram yoga? It's basically doing yoga in a sauna (about 110 degrees) for 90 minutes straight. I'm not gonna lie, it's one of the hardest things i've ever done. But sooo rewarding! I don't like regular yoga, but for some reason I REALLY like Bikram. Anyways, I went tonight with my friend Crystal, since I hadn't been in a long time. It was amazing. I loved it. Even though I struggled hard core, it was really good.

I don't think I ever mentioned the boot camp class I am doing either. Well I bought this thing on Groupon where you get a month of "Fit Club Utah Extreme Boot Camp" for thirty bucks (normally 200). Yes I am ALL about a good deal. I decided to take it up. Ok so this class is every monday wed and fri at 5:45 am. KILLER! But I absolutely love the good workout..

If any of you are struggling to get some motivation to work out.. just buy a pass or something like that and force yourself to go so you don't lose the money. :) good luck to you all!

Lindsers

No comments:

Post a Comment