Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hello 2011!!!

I had an eventful 2010...
-Moved into a basement apt with some friends
- went skiing for the SECOND time and loved it
- got divorced
- got a new phone service
- traveled to India
- went on a jeep safari
- got a new job. that I love
- Moved into my own apartment.. but not for long
- made so many new friends
- got a nephew that I love
- went to a handful of concerts
-went to almost every Utah Jazz game
- met my amazing Boyfriend.
- went to Germany
- went repelling down an arch in Moab
-stopped drinking tap water
- ate at so many new restaurants, including
*Ruth's Chris
*Little World
*Downtown Philly
*Hagermans Deli
*Broadway Deli
*Marketstreet Grill
*Bohemiam Brewery
and more..
-helped my mom move into a new house
-visited seattle and arizona
-met my future 3 step children :)
and MORE!!!

2010 was awesome and I am excited to welcome 2011 with new goals and happiness.

6 comments:

  1. Lindsey! I love that pic of you up top.. you guys are such a cute couple!! You did a lot of fun things in 2010!!.. I'm glad you are doing so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so pretty and you and your BF make a very good looking couple. Im glad things are going so great for you and your having so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you so much, you are an amazing dauaghter. I am so glad you are so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You went to Germany? Was that on your way to India?

    ReplyDelete